Right to withdraw.
According to Legislative decree of 22/05/1999, No. 185, the customer has the right to rescind the purchase contract. To exercise this right, the customer shall notify Abruzzo Tartufi via email within 14 working days from the date of delivery of goods to the customer. Abruzzo Tartufi will refund the customer after receiving the goods by reversing the amount previously charged to the customer’s credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall provide Abruzzo Tartufi with the accurate bank details (i.e. IBAN, BIC).
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The right of withdrawal exclusively applies to the whole of the purchased product. The right cannot apply to part(s) of the product.
- By law, the charges for returning the goods are to be paid by the customer.
- The consignment, until the proof of delivery to our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer.
- If the goods are damaged during transport, Abruzzo Tartufi will inform the customer (within 5 working days from the date of delivery of goods to our warehouse) to enable him to make a complaint to the carrier and obtain the refund of the goods value (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the customer and the withdrawal application will be cancelled.
- Abruzzo Tartufi cannot, in any way, be held responsible for damage, theft or loss of uninsured returned goods.
- The right of withdrawal is fully lost for lack of the essential condition of the goods integrity (i.e. their packaging and/or their contents) or in the event that Abruzzo Tartufi ascertains that: – the outer packaging and/or wrapper containing the product is missing; – the product was damaged for reasons that do not derive from shipping. In these cases, Abruzzo Tartufi will return the purchased goods to the customer who will be debited with the relevant shipping costs.
When placing an order, customers acknowledge that they have read all the information provided during the purchase process and fully agree with the general terms and the payment conditions described here below. Once the online purchase process is concluded, customers shall print or save a copy of the general terms of sale according to art. 3 and art. 4 of Legislative Decree of 22/05/1999 No 185/1999 on distance marketing. Customers are not entitled to any compensation for damages or indemnity as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for any direct or indirect damage to people and/or objects deriving from full or partial refusal of goods. Sale shall be considered as completed upon receipt of buyer’s full payment. Dispatch will be scheduled within 48/72 hours after receiving payment.
We use paypal for all our transactions because is the world leader in SECURE Internet credit card payments: it’s the safer, easier way to pay without exposing your credit card informations.
PayPal uses Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
All of the information that you provide to PayPal will reside on a server that is heavily guarded both electronically and physically.
PayPal’s servers are not directly connected to the Internet and sit behind a secure electronic firewall, so your private information is protected when transmitted to PayPal and is available only to authorized PayPal computers.
You don’t need a PayPal account to buy on the site, you can safely use your credit or debit card:
Paypal processes the credit card payment and sends it to your credit card company; simply click on the links that reads “ I do not have a payPal account” during check out to securely enter your credit card and shipping information.